Up and Down



Well, I must say, that I am still not used to this blogging thing. I have no clue what to say about anything!


I guess I can start with what I have been up to once again. I have been sewing blankets, buying fabric, and painting a little bit.


Trying to figure out new ways to market myself. (aren't we all?) and well, only to get dropped on my head once more.


One of my best friends has left the scene. One of My businesses has hit a plateau and yet the other business ended as quickly as it started. Why is it, when you KNOW with all of your heart, what you are supposd to do with your time and energy, is it so hard to keep going with it at times? It just doesn't make sense!


Anyway...Here is something I listed today. I love these! BUt I love painting and drawing mermaids. I guess we will see what happens with them. You can check them out at this link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/7AVE-Boutique-777Sale-Painted-Mermaid-Oalls-custom-girl_W0QQitemZ150140038212QQihZ005QQcategoryZ79714QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Until next time!
Adrienne

Comments