Rock Stars!

Well, I have heard through the grapevine that I really needed to get something posted. Things have been a little nutts around here. One of the things, my husband has been home 24/7 for about a month now. I just hardly ever get computer time with him home!

So, aside from that...I thought I would share what we have been up to in my family.


Some of you may know that my three boys wanna be Rock Stars! Yes, including Tiger, the 4 year old.

Well...we have been going to Open Mic night at The Back Porch in Grapevine, Texas and on February 27th, 2008...all THREE of my boys worked up the nerve to play in front of the audience. I was so proud :)

It was my oldest son's 15th Birthday. He went from saying he didn't know how to Improv on the guitar to doing THREE Guitar solos that were ALL IMPROV!!

Heres a Pic ;)





My other two sons, Tuc and Tye...play the drums. (Yes a little insanity runs through my blood at times!)

Here are some pics of them doing their thing on the drums!





here is is Tucker!! (he is my super shy one!)



And here are all three boys...Being goofy! :)

Comments

Creative Chaos said…
Oh A! I'm SO proud of them!!! They are SURE to be rock stars!!! They've got the looks and the talent! I'd be braggin' on them too! (3 boys. WOW!!! You deserve a Gold Star!)Luv Ya!~~Cheryl
Michelle said…
Oh my goodness what beautiful, talented boys.. You must be SO proud!
Michelle