5k101

Me? A runner? Not hardly!

That is exactly what I would say about 3 months ago to my friend Joanna when she would tell me about this podcast program she started. There was no way I was going to run. No way, no how! HA!

Here I am in August about to graduate from the 5k101 program. I have one more 30 min run to do to consider myself graduated, and I run my first 5k September 4th!!
I am so excited and happy that I have finished the program. It starts you off slow and you watch yourself build week upon week. I can see progress and feel progress, and I have lost over 10 inches and 10 pounds all together so far.
Now my goal is to run 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. I will build on that eventually. But I am excited to have gone this far in two months!

Anyone that has looked for an exercise program that is encouraging and challenging, I would suggest this one to them. You can keep up with other runners for encouragement and accountability on runningmates facebook page as well.

Super excited to keep on going and see how far I can get :)

Comments