Changes are coming...

I am so excited! The Dreamin Blog is getting a facelift after many years of just dangling here in cyber world.
Along with this facelift, I hope to post more of what if going on in the studio as well as offering little specials here and there.
Here is one of my newest ventures...I was hired on by TOMS to be an artist and paint shoes with their events they do in the DFW area. The first one was at Nordstrom on June 4th. The next one scheduled will be at the Dallas Galleria in August on the 13th. It is so fun for me to get to sit with other artists and paint and talk and also to see some of my customers. Here are some TOMS I painted for myself for the events. Well, for some reason can't get a picture on here, so here is the link to my facebook folder of painted TOMS

Comments