"Going Wild"

I am so excited to have gotten a chance to do another collaboration with an old friend! Let's see, where do I begin? Most of you have heard of eBay, right? Well, way way back about 7-8 years, maybe more,  ebay had almost a cult following for children's hand made boutique clothing. Several of my steadfast friends and customers I made on eBay back before all the hidden higher fees. Ebay isn't exactly a thing of the past for me, as I will still keep my boutique open there if for nothing else, but for advertising. It is worth it to me. But as a design group, Sugar3 Faze2 we have decided to make a HUGE change and try Facebook out for a design launch. That's where this adorable graphic above comes in. Bethany Mathews, elf*shimmer*design, and I have collaborated to bring to you an adorable set for boys for the .rest of summer and back to school.  Here is a sneak peek of what I painted for the launch.

I don't quite have a finished peek of the set that Bethany has appliqued, but I have seen bits and pieces and OMGosh it is PRECIOUS! here is a shot...
Will post tomorrow with links as to how to get one of these amazing sets!

Comments